For Combined Activity this month September 13th, the Deacons were in charge.
They planned Water Kick Ball.
This involved the regular Kick Ball rules, except when coming home you had to slide down a water slide to home base.
I wondered how the girls would like this.
No need to worry they LOVED it!! All of the youth had a wonderful time.
Some of the Leaders as well. Even the Bishop and Brother N. gave it a try.
We finally had to call an end to the activity, it was getting dark. I believe the youth would have played forever.
I took 84 pictures. Way to many to post on this blog. Scroll down to see 20 of them. If you are a youth or leader and want to see all of them get in touch with me.
I took a picture of every youth there. Some of them are great fun.
Very successful activity. Thanks Deacons.
No comments:
Post a Comment