Pioneer Trek 2011
A picture is worth a thousand words....
The youth in our ward/Stake participated in a Pioneer Trek this past week.
They had an amazing time and really enjoyed themselves.
All of the photos were taken at the end as they came to the pick up spot.
They looked tired but happy.
I tried to get a picture of each youth from our ward.
I think I might have missed a few of the boys. :/
All of the photos were taken at the end as they came to the pick up spot.
They looked tired but happy.
I tried to get a picture of each youth from our ward.
I think I might have missed a few of the boys. :/
Some of their favorite highlights...
The Women's Pull
Rocky Ridge
Crossing the Sweetwater (not the real one, but hard none the less)
Walking 14 miles in one day.
Testimony Meeting
and more.
No comments:
Post a Comment