Sunday, May 27, 2012

Housewives of Riverton

For this activity each girl was assigned to come prepared to teach a skill useful to a wife and mother.
Any cleaning/cooking/caring for children helpful hint.

The girls did a great job coming prepared and teaching their specific skill.
We had things such as:

How to get a furniture dent out of carpet... Place ice in it, let the ice melt and the carpet will rise.
How to change a babies diaper
How to remove Sharpie from things... Toothpaste, plus the many other things toothpaste is good for.
How to get gum out of clothes or carpet... Rub it with ice until it's really cold then scrape off.
A way to scrub a bathtub without having a store bought cleaning supply... Baking Soda.

Plus many more I can't remember.  I am updating this blog in May and that was months ago.  I will try to keep it more up to date so I can remember the details. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment